Friday, August 21, 2009

Journal Entry #1

Olivia's most embarrassing moment:

My sophomore year we were cheering at the Clark County game and we ran out onto the floor to perform our school song- And I completely tripped and slid on my butt to my spot. :)

Tyler's fear:

My biggest fear is quicksand. Not in the literal sense, but metaphorically. For example, when everything looks perfect on the outside- and it's actually a mess when you get involved. The more you fight the problem, the worst the situation gets.

Megan's hellish creature:

The most hellish creature that I can think of is like a scorpion with the body like a 6 foot long creature with a head like a horse who attacks people who hate the Lord. This creature is described in Revelation of the New Testament. The teeth of this animal are like a lion's -or like a shark's. They will come out of the ground and tortue men to no ends. The men who are being tortured will beg for death, but death will flee from them.

1 comment:

  1. Your entries are great. But Liv, you need to choose entries for the blog that are a bit longer. OR, during the revision process, feel free to beef up entries that you like that are short. You could totally tell me more about the Unfortunate Disaster, we'll call it. I lol'ed btw. :)

    Tyler: Air hug. Seriously. Writing about metaphorical fears? Brilliant.

    Megan: "Hellish" is right. Revelation always freaked me right out of my skin. Make you think, huh?

    ReplyDelete