Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cycle 2 Journals

Journal 1: Grendels mother poem

Anger is red
Sadness is blue
Grendel is dead
And his moms dead too

Journal 2: Strongest Women I Know

The strongest women that I know is my Mamow. She is always doing soemthing. She has faced so many hardships with not only herself but also my Papow. When my Papow had his cancer and heart attacks she always was there never worrying because some how she always knew it would be okay. Also when they found he cancer she never showed that she was scared or worried.

Journal 3: All the Songs I know

Something You Forgot- Wayne
Broken- Lifehouse
Drowning- BSB
Revelation Song- Kari Jobe
Composure- ABR
The 11th Hour- ABR
Fireman- Lil Wayne
Go DJ- Lil Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Praise: OMG I LOVE REVELATION SONG! That one has to be Megan C.

    Complaint: I don't know who has written what.

    Complaint: If you're choosing journal entries to revise, choose ones that are revisable. Lists are great if you write about the lists--why you wrote them, what's cool about then, etc--but just including a list is bypassing the revision section of the agreement.

    Praise: Cool poem.

    ReplyDelete